| Shop the Post |
If you haven’t heard yet, one of the biggest sales of the season just started, the Shopbop sale. There are different tiers of spending that result in major savings. You can get 15% off $200+, 20% off $500+ and 25% off $800+ with promo code GOBIG19 at checkout. If you’re looking to stock up on some staple items for Spring, here are some of my favorites I use over and over that are still available in the sale:
- Sunglasses– I bought these last Summer and they were one of my favorite pairs. I love the vintage look and the cat eye is the perfect Summer Statement.
- Sandal Slides– I’ve already bought 2 pairs of these slides over the years and I’ve worn both pairs through. I will probably buy a third pair for this season because they’re so comfortable and go with everything.
- Wedges– Another pair of spring shoes I love because they match everything. They’re a great shoe for dressing up any Spring look. I have them in white and neutral.
- Black Bodysuit– This is a wardrobe staple you will wear over and over. This one is so comfortable and it’s the most flattering fit. I like to say this brand is the Spanx for bodysuits, so good!
- Leopard Swimsuit– this swimsuit is a must have! I have this same suit in several prints and it is the perfect fit for a one-piece. Leopard is a huge print for swimsuits this season so it will probably go fast. Hurry on this one!
- Jean Jacket– Every girl needs a classic jean jacket for Spring, and this one is the perfect color and fit. Madewell makes the best denim, and their jean jackets are no different. You’ll find yourself wearing this one like crazy.
- Jean Shorts– This is my favorite brand of jeans shorts, and these are a very classic style so you’ll wear them non-stop this Spring/Summer.
- Favorite Jeans– Another item I’ve worn over and over in my closet. These jeans come in several colors (light, dark, etc.), and they’re the best fit. I also love the light distressing on the knees.
- Staple Leggings– If you haven’t purchased a pair of these leggings yet, this is the first thing you should add to your cart. They suck you in in all the right places and are great to wear with sweaters or longer tees for Spring. You’ll be obsessed with these.
- Favorite Workout Leggings– It always helps looking cute for the gym to get motivated for your workout. These are a definite investment, but a great item to purchase during the sale. I love the quality and the star prints are very trendy for the gym.
- Leather Tote– Every girl should have a classic leather tote in their closet. This one fits anything you would need and also makes for a great work bag.
- Fedora Hat– Fedora hats are a fun accessory for Spring. I love that this one has boho beach vibes.
- Spring Bag– This Cult Gaia bag is always a classic I break out every season. It’s the perfect bag for vacation and goes with any outfit.
What are your favorites from the Shopbop sale? I was so excited to pick up all my classic staples for Spring. Let me know what you bought in the comment section below!