Happy Monday, friends! Today on the blog I’m sharing all the details around my recent girl’s weekend to 30A. In this guide you’ll read more about where to stay, best places to eat and what to do on your next vacation to 30A, Rosemary Beach. I feel incredibly blessed to be included in the first blogger retreat at 30A. My girlfriend, Jess (@lipstickheelsandababy) reached out to me and planned the most incredible weekend for us. She is from 30A, so many of the things we did are planned from a locals point of view, which in my opinion is the best way to experience any city. It was my first time to 30A, and I was blown away by the beauty and charm of this cute little beach town. It was my favorite vacation I’ve experienced in Florida, so I will no doubt be back to visit.
Where to Stay: The Pointe on 30A
The Point on 30A was gracious to host us for the weekend, and it was the perfect hotel due to it’s prime location, size of rooms, and fabulous amenities on the property. In my opinion, the luxury hotel was the perfect all-around hotel for any vacation needs. It would be great for families, couples, girl’s weekends, and even large reunions. The rooms are laid out as multi-room condos (our condos each had 3 rooms), and they are incredibly spacious for large groups of people. Each condo included individual rooms each with their own bathrooms as well as a kitchen, dining and living room area. Our rooms were brand new, with updated appliances and finishes.
In addition, the property had an extensive number of entertaining spaces and amenities. The rooms are centered around a large pool area with fire pits, beach chairs and cabanas, perfect for entertaining and spending the day if you choose to skip the beach for the day. The property also includes a rooftop with gorgeous panoramic views of the town, which would be great for parties or planning a large cookout. Last but certainly not least, The Pointe on 30A also includes a restaurant on property, Big Bad Breakfast, and a Sundries shop, which are perfect for eating breakfast in the morning or shopping for groceries for the week. Everything you could possibly need for the perfect beach weekend are located on property, which makes it incredibly convenient when planning a trip.
What to Do
There is SO much to do during a vacation to 30A/Rosemary Beach, but these are the top things I would recommend if it’s your first time visiting:
- Spend a Day at One of the Many Beaches – There are so many amazing beaches in the 30A area. I was surprised by the clear blue water and white sandy beaches. It’s the closets you’ll get to the Caribbean in the States.
- Go Shopping at Local Boutiques and Beach Shops – We checked out several of the small little beach towns, and they all had the cutest shops. If you’re into boutique shopping, this is a must do.
- Visit the Spa at The Pearl – All the girls spent one day at the spa getting massages and it was SO nice! Not to mention The Pearl is one of the most picturesque locations in 30A. You’ve got to get a photo with the black and white striped terraces. A special thanks to Clean Juice for sponsoring the day.
- Explore the Town by Bike – This was one of my favorite things we did during the trip. We explored the town by electric bike (my kind of workout!). @EventureTourCo organized it and it was a blast! You just press the throttle and you’re on your way.
- Happy Hour Sunset at Pescado – Pescado is one of the most popular rooftop bars in 30A. It’s great for happy hour cocktails and watching the sunset.
- Visit a Local Brewery – You can never go wrong with a day at the brewery. We visited Grayton Beer Company while in 30A and got a tour of the facility. You have to try the 30A Rose Gose – perfect beachside beer!
- Relax by the Pool at The Pointe on 30A – The Pointe on 30A has one of the most beautiful pool settings in the area. Complete with cabanas and beach chair, you can spend a while day here relaxing.
Maxi Dress and Purse Provided by Vici Collection
Where to Eat
- Grayton Brew Pub – Great spot for lunch, the mac and cheese is my favorite!
- Big Bad Breakfast – Located at The Pointe on 30A, it’s the perfect spot to grab breakfast before hitting the beach.
- 45 Central Paella – This was the yummiest spot for wine and paella for a girl’s night. They make a hugeeee pot of lobster paella right in front of you and ring a bell for everyone to grab a plate when it’s ready.
- Grits and Grind – Another great breakfast spot in town!
- Pescado – This is the rooftop bar I mentioned for a sunset above. It also has great small plates where you can shift the sunset happy hour into dinner. Get a reservation!
- Back Beach BBQ – I left early on our last day, so unfortunately I did not get to try this but the girl’s said it was really good!
- Surfing Deer – By far my favorite restaurant of the whole trip. The food and drinks were AMAZING! Definitely order the bacon on a clothesline!
- Delivery by 30A Gourmet – On our first night in 30A we ordered delivery through 30A Gourmet and it was super convenient as everyone was arriving into town. It’s a chef service that delivers food and cooks it for you in your own kitchen. They even bring dessert! Perfect for large groups if you’re hosting and don’t want to cook.
I hope y’all enjoyed this guide to 30A Rosemary Beach and find it useful for your next trip to this cute little town. I fell in love with the city and can’t wait to return. I was saddened to hear that shortly after visiting the town was hit very hard by Hurricane Michael and many of the charming places were destroyed during the storm. If you’d like to contribute to the rebuilding of beautiful 30A, you should check out my girlfriend Jess’s t-shirt company, 30A Babe. Profits from every t-shirt go back to supporting the relief efforts!
A special thanks to The Pointe on 30A for hosting us during our amazing girl’s weekend and for Jess (@lipstickheelsandababy) for working so hard to coordinate everything!