Hi friends! I’m officially back from NYFW and excited to get back to consistent blog writing and content. I’m feeling fully inspired by all the new relationships and knowledge gained from the weekend and can’t wait for all the fun things ahead I get to share with you. I am kicking this week off by sharing the ‘Top-5 Selling Items from August.’ This is a new series I started last month because I wanted you all to be informed of what items sell quickly on the blog so you can make informed purchasing decisions. It also rounds up some of my top looks in case you didn’t see them or missed them on Instagram. If you have any questions on any of the items, you can always reach out to me by leaving a comment on this post!
1. Adidas Superstar Sneaker – August’s top seller did not surprise me because I myself am in LOVE with these sneakers. They’re comfortable and great for dressing down a look. Not to mention, Adidas is super trendy right now so you can look chic while also dressing in comfort!
2. Treasure & Bond Sandals – These sandals have been a much loved item by you for two months straight. I love the wrap detail as well as the color, which also means they transition great for Fall. They’re still simple and go with every outfit, but the creative wrap detailing still makes them very trendy and unique.
3. Topshop Striped Jumpsuit – Number 3 on the list is also pictured above. This photo was reposted by the @liketoknow.it handle which could have swayed this item into the top-5 above a couple of other favorites. Even still, I love this jumpsuit because it can be dressed down or up for a night out on the town. It’s made of cotton so it is very comfortable, and the simple stripes make it a great item for layering in the Fall.
4. BlankNYC Rivington Jeans – These jeans are probably my favorite pair in my closet right now. It’s a boyfriend jean fit, but still very, very flattering. I’ve searched long and far for a good pair of boyfriend jeans and these are just right. I love pairing this distressed pair of jeans with heels for a feminine, edgy look as pictured above.
5. Free People January Tee – I am obsesseddd with these tees, so the fact you were as well did not surprise me. They come in a lot of different colors and I love how cozy they are. It’s a longer style tee so it pairs great with jeans, layered with a scarf or you can style with a front tuck on shorter items such as skirts.
I hope you enjoyed this roundup! Many of these items are great for carrying into Fall, so was excited to see that they topped the list for August. Thanks for stopping by to read! Xoxo.