Happy Monday friends! We are officially in the month of August. So crazy – how does time fly? I wanted to start a new series on the blog in which I round up the top 5 selling items from the previous month once it wraps up. With it being August, I’ll be sharing the top 5 selling items in July on the blog. I thought this would be fun because it gives me an idea of what your favorite items are to purchase, as well as shows you what others are purchasing most often from my blog to see top products you may have missed out on. Top selling items generally sell out fast, so you’ll know what you need to grab quickly in future months by seeing these product roundups.
July was certainly a non-traditional month because I shared a lot of vacation content, as well as a in depth review of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Some products definitely surprised me, but other’s were some of my most engaged images on Instagram, so those didn’t come at as much of a surprise. In today’s roundup, you’ll find both Summer and Fall items as top selling products for the month. I’d love to know if you purchased any of the products below to help make them the top selling items of the month. Let me know in the comment section below! xoxo.
- Spanx Camo Leggings – July’s number one seller were these adorable Spanx camo leggings from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I’m not lying when I say I have 5+ pairs of Spanx leggings. The quality is amazing and they cinch your legs in all the right places for the most flattering cut. I was so excited to see that they had come out in a camo pattern, and apparently so were all of you. 🙂 They’re no longer on sale, but you can bet these will continue to sell out, so grab them while you can.
2. Socialite Striped T-Shirt Dress – This socialite t-shirt dress was also a best seller in June. I reposted this dress when it came back in stock in July, and you guys flew it off the shelf once again. Good news- it’s back in stock in a couple sizes, so you can still grab it if you’ve had your eye on it. It’s the perfect everyday dress with cute cutout detailing, and you can’t beat the price – only $45! If you prefer your dresses not be too short, I’d recommend sizing up in this one.
3. Quay Desi Perkins High-Key Sunglasses – These Quay high-key sunglasses always tend to place in the top-10 best sellers every month because I post them so often. You can probably find them in at least 3+ of my Instagram posts each week because I love them so much. I’m wearing the color fade to black, and you guys message me all the time telling me how much you love them after purchasing them for yourselves. They’re not polarized or great for direct sun, but if you tend to purchase sunglasses for style purposes, these are my go-to pair. Love that they’re only $65, too.
4. BLANKNYC Suede Skirt – This suede skirt was also part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Unfortunately, it sold out very quickly so I never got a chance to post it on my Instagram feed. You all pushed this into the top sellers list by Instagram stories and my NSALE blog post alone, which is very impressive. There is very limited stock currently available, but you may get lucky and see this one come back in stock for Fall. I’ll be sure to let you know when it does.
5. Vero Moda Ruffle Bikini – Last but certainly not least, is this adorable bikini from my trip to Turks and Caicos. You all know I love high-waisted bikinis because they’re so flattering. I love the colors in this one, and it’s currently on sale for $30. That’s right, the top and the bottom for a total of $30. Grab it for your last beach trip of the summer while it is still available.