I have been promising you this post for quite some time, so I am excited to share my swimsuit roundup from my trip to the Bahamas. I got some amazing feedback from you guys regarding these suits, so I hope you’ll love them as much as I do. If I had to pick my absolutely favorite it would be the plum off the shoulder swimsuit. The entire fit is so flattering, and I think it would look great on any skin color. Don’t forget to add some great accessories, like this colorful beach bag and floppy hat, as well as the perfect pair of sunglasses (this pair is always my go-to).
If you haven’t noticed from my recent trips and all my poolside posts, I absolutely love shopping for cute, unique swimsuits. There is something about finding a swimsuit that no one else has, but is also perfectly flattering on your body. I used to always shop exclusively at Victoria’s Secret for swimsuits, but when they removed their swimsuit line I went on a full-on search for other great places to shop. You all are always asking me for the best places to shop for suits, so I thought I’d provide you my go-to list when planning/shopping for vacations:
- Everything But Water – this store has the largest variety when it comes to swimsuits. They’re always adding new selections and always have great stock of some of the most popular brands like Becca and L*Space.
- Revolve – You all know I loveeee shopping at Revolve, though their prices tend to be a little higher than most stores. They have very unique suits, so be sure to check out some of my favorite brands like Tularosa or Lovers + Friends.
- ASOS – this is my swimsuit stop for affordable brands. You can find lots of great options in the $25-$50 range. Some of my favorites include PrettyLittleThing, BooHoo, River Island, or ASOS brand.
- ShowMeYourMumu – this seems random, I know, but they have the cutest suits in the most adorable prints. I also love that not many people think about shopping here, so I’m always wearing a suit at the beach no one has. Definitely a great shop to check out.
- Zappos – I always forget about Zappos, but they have all the great brands and usually at the best prices you can find. They do have some old season items, but if you check the new arrivals I’ve always loved their selection, which feels completely up to date. Can’t beat free shipping and returns, either.
- Aerie – This is the swimsuit/women’s wear spin off or Aeropostale, and they have the cutest suits! Pro tip: Aerie has a lot of solid colored suits, so I like pairing an affordable top/bottom from their collection with another splurge, bold-print to make my own custom suit. It helps balance the price of the suit by mixing affordable and splurge-worth pieces for the perfect suit.
- Mara Hoffman – This is where I go when I really want to invest in a luxury suit. Their quality is top-notch and their styles are so flattering. Not to mention, they’re the prettiest, bold prints ever. I also love that they sell D size tops (this is a medium around the chest but a large in the bust size. The size is just right!
I plan to share a full roundup of all my Bahamas outfits in the coming weeks as well as a full trip review of the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar. FYI – this trip was not a sponsored stay, I purchased the vacation out of my own pocket so have lots of knowledge regarding pricing/budget and what it would take to stay here. I’ll also include some of the must-do restaurants and fun things to take part-in while at the resort. Stop back by the blog in the coming weeks for more details!
Let me know which suit is your favorite by leaving me a comment below! Xoxo.