As a self-proclaimed beauty guru, I absolutely love the Sephora insider sale because the entire site is up for grabs at up to 20% off. You simply have to sign-up for a beauty insider account via their website to take advantage of the sale. Once you create an account, use the promo codes below for discounts on your entire cart purchase. Hurry though, sale ends on Wednesday, 11/15.
20FORROUGE: 20% off for Rouge members (spend at least $1,000+ a year)
20FORVIB: 20% off for VIB members (spend at least $350-$999 a year)
INSIDER15: 15% off for all Insider members (anyone who signs up!)
I thought it would be fun to share the beauty products I’m crushing on for this year’s sale. I included products that I use everyday and constantly restock on as well as some of the new products I’m dying to try. Also – keep in mind that Sephora has an unbelievable return policy. If you buy any products off their site that you don’t like you can return them for a refund, no questions asked. There is no disadvantage in shopping for beauty products online if anything, it gives you an opportunity to try them at home to decide if you really like them. See below for the products I bought during the sale:
- Briogeo Hair Mask – This hair mask is the #1 selling hair mask on Sephora and I’ve heard amazing things about it from other bloggers so I thought I’d give it a try. I’m up for anything that restores moisture in my hair from continuous use of heat products on my hair. I’ll let you know how I like it!
- Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette – I already own Huda’s first eyeshadow palette and absolutely love it. When I saw all the warm tones in this palette I knew it was right up my alley. Can’t wait to give this one a try.
- All Nighter Setting Spray – My go-to setting spray for finishing off any makeup look. It really does help you makeup stay all day and I can tell a huge difference when I forget to use it. A couple of light mist sprays on a finished makeup look and you’re good to go.
- Diorskin Foundation – Another product I’ve heard amazing things about, specifically from Jaclyn Hill, one of my favorite beauty bloggers. I took a sample home from in-store and loveeeed it. Decided to purchase the full-size. It’s expensive, but a good foundation is totally worth it IMO.
- PTR Gold Eye Mask – Everrrryyy blogger has been posting about these and I’m having serious FOMO having not tried them. They were the first thing I added to my cart and I can’t wait to give them a try!
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – This product smells SO good, y’all! I gave it a try in-store only because I loved the funny name. It’s a body butter and the smell reminds you of sitting on a beach in the Caribbean. Who doesn’t love that?? Had to have it!
- Living Proof Dry Texturizing Spray – I cycle through soooo many bottles of this product. I’m a huge fan of the Oribe dry texturizing spray, but it’s wayyy too expensive for my beauty budget. I knew I needed another more affordable option so when I gave this one a try I fell in love. It’s amazing and does a great job creating messy undone waves after a curl job.
- T3 Curling Wand – I don’t think I need to say much about this product other than it is my go-to curling wand. I get so many questions about how I curl my hair, and this is the secret to the task. I promise a hair tutorial is in the works for you all!
- Marc Jacobs Mascara – Another go-to product for me. My favorite mascara on the market.
- Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick – If you’ve been following me for a while, you know how much I love this liquid lipstick. It’s the only one I’ve found that doesn’t feel like plastic on my lips after reapplying a second layer. Super moisturizing and comes in the prettiest shades for all skin types. My favorite color is Trophy Wife but I’m dying to try all the nude shades so this fun-size multi-color pack was perfect.
I’m always down to try new beauty products others recommend. Shoot me a comment below the post and let me know what is in your shopping cart for this sale. If you give any of these products a try I’d love to know what you think!
Also! Don’t forget to enter the giveaway to win a Nordstrom gift card for all your upcoming shopping needs. Relinking the widget below for details on how to enter:
’tis the season to give back!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card, to make your holidays just a little bit sweeter!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter.
You’ll receive one entry per completion.
This giveaway is open internationally and runs until end of day 11/20.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Nordstrom.