Good morning, everyone! Today on the blog I’m teaming up with BRIC’S MILANO luggage to share my 5 bucket list travel destinations. These aren’t destinations I’ve been to, but instead one’s I’m dreaming of traveling to. If you’ve been to any of these locations, please send all your recommendations my way! You all know I’m an avid traveler and always planning my next getaway, so I thought this could be a fun way for you to learn more about me and where I’ll be planning my trips in the future.
Shop my Travel Outfit and Luggage: Carrying the Bellagio 32″ spinner in Cream and the Life 21″ Carry On in Camel
1. Marrakesh, Morocco – I’ve been dyingggg to visit here! I’m completely in love with mosaic tile and have a odd dream of riding a camel through the dessert. 🙂 I think it would be so much fun to soak up the Moroccan culture while also eating some yummy food in the process. Drew and I took a trip to Istanbul, Turkey a couple of years ago and I fell in love with the city. I’m not sure, but have a feeling Marrakesh could have a similar vibe. Have any of you been here??
2. Norway/Finland/Iceland – Seems random to list 3 countries at once, I know, but in truth I really want to see the Northern Lights and all of these countries allow for that. I think I’d lean towards Norway because I think Oslo would be an amazing city, but any of these will do if it allows me to stay in an igloo and soak up the beauty of the lights. Doesn’t that sound dreamy?
3. Bali – I don’t think I need to explain why I would like to visit here… it would be a dream for anyone wanting to relax in an amazing oasis. Bali was recently named the top destinations in 2017 by Trip Advisor, and I always follow their rankings, so this location immediately jumped to the top when I read that list. Drew and I considered going here for our honeymoon, but it was so far away and we only had a week of open vacation. We will definitely be traveling here in the near future.
4. New Zealand – I always had Australia ranked at the top of my list because I wanted to visit all 7 continents before I was 30, but just recently New Zealand has jumped ahead. Anyone that travels to both raves about New Zealand and says Australia is just ‘ok.’ Of course, I’d love to see both, but it takes so long to get out there, I may be forced to pick. I love the outdoor, wilderness feel of New Zealand and think it could be a beautiful retreat for relaxation. Have any of you been here and would recommend one over the other?
5. Cape Town, South Africa – I traveled to South Africa when I was in high school and it was one of the most amazing trips I’ve ever been on. It was a mission trip, so I didn’t get to fully experience South Africa, and in fact only spent time in Johannesburg. Since then, I’ve dreamed to go back and would love to spend some time in Cape Town. Drew also has Africa at the top of his bucket list, so I have no doubts that we will be traveling there very soon. It was of the most beautiful continents, y’all, and the people are so happy and kind!
I’d love to hear what your bucket list destinations are. Perhaps, they just might beat out this list if there’s a trip you would recommend. Let me know in the comment section below, I’d love to hear about your own amazing getaways.