The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (#NSALE) is when I love to try a bunch of different beauty products because they’re offered in exclusive bundles at amazing prices. Sure, many of them are samples sizes, but for me that goes a long way. Last year, I discovered some products/tools that I use everyday today. Check out some of the ones I’m loving from this year’s sale below:
- MAC Lip Kit – This is probably one of my favorite purchases this year. I always go for any bundles with MAC lipsticks because they’re my favorite, but something about the red kit is so pretty for Summer. I am wearing it in the photo above. If red isn’t your thing, it also comes in nude and pink which I had a really hard time deciding between. The bundle comes with a stay all day lipstick, lip liner and a primer. I would recommend you only apply a thin layer of the stay all day lip color. I found when layering it, it peeled away easier. All you need is one coat anyways. 🙂
- ABH Brow Gel (clear) – This is one of my ride or die products. I use this every single day because I’m obsessed with perfectly styled brows, lol. It’s just one of my things. I racked up on it this year because I go through so much. If you new to using this product, I definitely recommend starting with clear. It’s basically just hair gel for your brows.
- T3 Straightening Iron – I’ve tried so many straightening irons over the years, but this is always the one I turn back to. It’s a little pricey, so buying it during the sale is definitely the way to go. I sometimes use mine to curl as well as straighten my hair. It heats up nicely, and I don’t feel like it’s damaging to my hair.
- Living Proof Hair Bundle – The product I use most in this bundle is the dry texturizing spray. I swear I go through one bottle every two weeks! I’ve even turned some of my girlfriends on to this and they loveeee it! I mostly use it to create those beachy, messy waves, but it’s also great for dirtying up your hair right after you’ve washed it so that it styles better. It smells so good, too! You’ll thank me later.
- Sigma Makeup Brushes – I bought this kit in last year’s sale, and I use each of these brushes everyday. The foundation one is probably my favorite but they’re all great for applying makeup. Ever since purchasing this set, I swear by sigma makeup brushes and for the most part that is all I buy.
- T3 Hair Dryer – Every girl will tell you this is their favorite hair dryer of all time. It cuts drying time in half! I didn’t believe everyone, so I had to see for myself. Thick hair girls, you just met your match. Best hair dryer on the market.
- Beauty Blenders – Okay, another tool I use religiously. It’s great for blending liquid foundation or concealer under your eyes. I have one I use for wet product and another for dry product, like baking translucent powder under my eyes. You need these in your beauty routine. You’ll probably find yourself needing more than two once you try them!
- Clarisonic – This face cleansing tool completely changed the ‘freshness’ of my skin. (is that even a word?) What I mean is my skin has never been glowier (eek again?) until using my Clarisonic. I use it a couple of times a week to exfoliate the top layer of my skin, and it makes me feel so clean knowing all those dead cells are washed away. You may find that you break out a little in the beginning using this. Don’t worry, that happened to me to and it is completely normal. It’s just helping your skin clean itself and rid it of impurities. After about two weeks you’ll be amazed with the results.
- Sigma Eyeshadow Palette – I’ve only used this twice since purchasing it, but so far I love it. The colors are so great for fall, and I can see myself only needing this palette when I travel because it has a nice variety of colors. Excited to try this more.
- Neulash Enhancing Serum – this is one of my trial products this year. I’ve heard great things about it from other bloggers, but it’s so expensive I’ve never made the splurge. I’m trying it this year and I’ll let you know what I think!
What are your favorite beauty products in the sale!? I’m always up for trying new products that others recommend, so I’d love to hear.