I feel very fortunate to have already traveled to a lot of amazing places this Summer. So far on the list has been Key West, Mexico (twice), Cartagena, and I will soon be off to The Greenbrier, Miami and our annual family beach trip. One of the questions I get most often on my trips, is how do I have the most perfectly curated suitcase for every trip? It make s me laugh because my last minute packing sessions are usually filled with stressed freak outs of “I don’t have enough clothing” and Drew responding “All you need is a swimsuit, it’s really not a big deal!” Um, does he realize he married a blogger…. HA!
Every trip, I have a couple of go-to brands that I shop religiously. My favorite trend to wear on vacation is boho, so most of these brands have boho tendencies, but they’ve been a hit among you all as well, so I thought I’d share to make your pre-vacation shopping sessions a lot less stressful. They’re a couple of different price points, but for the most part, all of these brands are in the $50-$150 brand, so decently affordable.
- Showmeyourmumu – this is the brand I am wearing in today’s look. They have the perfect beach-worthy clothing, that’s loose fitted with lots of adorable Summer prints. I always have at least 2-5 items of Showmeyourmumu for any trip. They also have the cutest swimsuits, so be sure to check those out when shopping!
- Billabong – this one will probably surprise you as my past recollection of them as a teenager was skater girl, but they actually have some really adorable Summer clothing right now. I buy most of my Billabong items at Nordstrom. I recently sore this swimsuit in Mexico and you guys loved it. They also have the cutest graphic tees to wear with cutoff shorts. They’re clothing is usually really affordable (most under $50), so it’s a great budget buy.
- Becca Swim – I’m sure you all have heard of this one, as they have the BEST swimsuits. Not only are they adorable, but they usually fit really well, and are super flattering. Every swimsuit store I’ve ever been in always recommends this brand because it is a hit among lots of different body types. I just bought this swimsuit for The Greenbrier, and can’t wait to wear it.
- Tularosa – This may or may not be a brand you’ve heard of before. I discovered them when shopping on Revolve and decided I loved everything they sold. Most of their clothing is boho, but it’s also very feminine with delicate colors and lace details. They’re on the pricer end but I bet you’ll go crazy shopping this brand.
- Lovers + Friends – This brand has similar story to be as Tularosa. I found it while shopping online and loved everything in the brand’s collection. They’re clothing has a lot of colors and is generally a little more revealing and shows a little more skin. I.e. it’s not very loose fitted. This is my go-to brand for nighttime clothing, but it is all still very beach appropriate.
Hopefully this list will get you started on your next night-time binge shopping session. You’ll find a lot of bold prints and unique clothing in this roundup of brands. I’d love to hear your thoughts on some of your favorite brands to shop for vacation? I could use a couple more to add to my list. 🙂